Fresno, CA – FreeTVFresno.Com (a local website educating viewers about free, over-the-air broadcast television) is encouraging local viewers to participate in the Central Valley TV Viewership Survey now through Saturday, September 10, 2016. The valuable input collected by this survey will help content providers evaluate shifts in TV viewing habits here in the Central Valley. Viewers participating in the survey will be given an opportunity to enter a drawing to win a 50″ 1080p LED HD TV immediately after submitting their survey entry.
The survey may be accessed by visiting: http://www.freetvfresno.com/survey
“We believe that the results of this survey will paint a more accurate picture of the changing viewing habits of Central Valley viewers.” stated Mark Shirin, President/CEO, Ventura Broadcasting Company, one of the media partners promoting the survey. “The feedback will be extremely valuable in helping content providers and networks understand and analyze local viewing trends such as cord-cutting, streaming video, and digital antenna growth.” concluded Shirin.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Entry Deadline is – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Winner Announcement – Monday, September 12, 2016
- Last Day to Claim Prize – Monday, September 19, 2016
1. You must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must be able to pick-up your prize from:
Ventura TV Video Appliance Center
3619 E. Ventura Ave, Fresno, CA 93702
3. Must be able to claim prize in person within seven (7) days of announcement.
4. Duplicate entries will only count as one entry.
Survey results and analysis will be published on the FreeTVFresno.Com website at a later date.
For more information, inquiries may be submitted online at FreeTVFresno.Com or by sending an email to email@example.com